Casino Terms and Conditions is a document page that can be found at the footer of any online casino for you to read. When you join the online casino to play online slots or any other casino games with real money you are all happy to get the bonus to play the games and forget the terms and conditions associated with bonus offers or other terms associated with the casino games to play at that particular online casino site. Though the terms and conditions is a page which is a long read and that’s why many punters avoid to read it. But one should take few minutes off from the hurry to join the casino and get no deposit bonus or free spins or play games instantly .
Casino Terms and Conditions
Casino terms and conditions page is located at the footer of the online casino homepage. Here are few of the important things that casino terms and conditions want you to read before you join the casino and make a deposit and avail their bonus offers.
Rules and Regulations
Casino terms and conditions contain certain rules and regulations that you must know before you register yourself at the online casino to play games. Rules and regulations include:
- Your legal age to join the online casino
- Which casino games can you play using certain bonus offers and which slots and games don’t come under the bonus offers. Like when you grab free spins no deposit bonus, these free spins are only available at certain slot games to play mentioned in their rules. Similarly when you take free chips, then which table games are allowed for this bonus and which you cannot play with free chips.
- When you take welcome bonus or sign up bonus then the rule is that you have to meet the casino wagering requirement or playthrough requirement. Like at Springbok casino wagering requirements for their deposit bonus coupons are 30 times the sum of the deposit plus the bonus, unless otherwise stated. Also, they mention that wagering requirements must be fulfilled for each and every deposit bonus used. This rule will only be annulled after the customer’s balance has reached R0 again. Further, they add that the following games count towards fulfilling the wagering requirements for all bonuses (deposit and no-deposit): 7 Stud Poker, Bingo games, European Slot Poker, Keno, Pai Gow Poker, Scratch Cards and all Slots unless otherwise stated. Also, any wagers made on excluded games before the wagering requirements are completed will result in the bonus and any winnings being voided. Wagering requirements for their no-deposit coupons are 60 times the bonus, unless otherwise stated.
- Then there are rules and regulations in the casino terms and conditions for your making deposits and withdrawals to play casino games with real Naira. Most casinos require documentation such as IDs, proof of address and copies of credit cards before the payments are made. In addition, look out for information on what happens if you fail to provide this information within a certain period. Some casinos may suspend your account and void the winnings, for example. Read each sentence when it comes to cashout or payouts or withdrawal terms at a casino online.
- The casino terms and conditions also state the game play rules including slot tournaments. As an example from Springbok casino terms and conditions apply to the Slot Tournament Buy-Ins. If you use the playable balance originated from a no-deposit bonus to enter a tournament, the maximum withdrawal of 5 times the bonus will be applied to any tournament winnings. Free roll Tournaments are only for depositing customers. If a customer has never deposited, then they are ineligible for our Free roll Tournaments. Players excluded from redeeming bonuses cannot enter any Slot Tournaments.
Besides these there are many rules and regulations mentioned at casino terms and conditions that you need to go through before you join the casino.
Privacy and Security
Also look out how the casino responds when you lose your internet connection. As a player, you do not want to lose out on your bets or potential winning because of something out of your control such as internet disconnection. Check out what the casino says happens in such a scenario. Will they re-set the game, or allow you to continue playing from the exact moment the connection got lost.
You can see for adware and cookies too and how the casino site responds to it and such information.
Find that in case of a dispute with the casino does it offer arbitration or not.
Finally remember that if you do not wish to read such a lengthy document what you can do is simply search for few phrases that are important to you like Waiver or wave, disclaimer, opt out, withdrawals, third parties, affiliates, arbitration and the like so that you jump to that particular text on the page as a shortcut.
Also, see that how often casino terms and conditions are updated and you may be wanting to read the new and updated terms of the online casino. Now when you are satisfied with the casino terms you can make a decision to join the casino, grab their bonuses, play their games without much of worries.