How To Fund At Online Casino Using Express Pay?
Express Pay is new Payment flow system available at online casinos and betting sites that decreases the number of steps needed to make a payment. Express Pay provides the ability to make payments towards funding your casino account balance with the push of a button.
Express pay is one of the funding options that you can use in topping up your betting or casino account, either through the Atm card option or straight from your bank account. You can use your debit, credit card, bank or other payment account to make payments with Express Pay. You can pay at anytime. As soon as your payment is reflected, your casino or betting site account will be credited appropriately.
How to get started with Express Pay?
- First Sign up if you don’t already have an account and login at Express Pay
- Select merchant (be it casino) from the “Make a Payment” page
- Enter your phone number, the amount of fund you would like to purchase and click “Checkout”
- Review your order summary, select your payment method (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Mobile money) and click “Pay”
- Enter your payment details, click “Pay” and you’re all set!
- Your online casino account will be automatically topped up in less than a minute.
You can also fund with Express Pay App
- Download the express Pay app for free on your Android or iPhone
- Sign up if you don’t already have an account (if you have an express Pay account online, you can use the same account)
- Login, select merchant (e.g. online casino)
- Select your payment method (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, bank account)
- Review your order summary, click “Pay” and you’re all set!
- Your online casino will be automatically topped up in less than a minute.
Funding with ATM Card
To fund using Express pay with mobile or PC, log into your casino account, click on the username and then deposit.
If using the mobile version, log into the casino account, click on Account at the bottom of the screen and then select Deposit/Withdrawal.
Select express payment deposit , input amount ,click deposit and accept.
On the next page, there is the option to fund either using Atm card or Bank Account.
To fund with card, you will be required to enter the details on your ATM card which includes the card number in the front, the CVV at the back and the expiry date of the ATM card.
Card number: these are the numbers in front of your ATM card. It is usually 16 digits, however, in some ATM cards, it may be more than 16 digits.
CVV: these are the three digits at the back of your ATM card. Note that some cards may have 7 digits. In such cases, please enter the last three digits.
MM/YY: this the expiry date of your ATM card. It can be seen in the front of your ATM card.
Once you have entered these details, click on PAY.
You will then be sent an OTP; enter the OTP and click on PAY and your casino account will be funded.
Q1. When can your payment fail?
Most payment failures are caused by one of the following reasons:
- Non-sufficient Funds (NSF) this is similar to a “bounced check.” This happens when you try to pay more than is available in your bank account. You should note that while express Pay doesn’t charge you for NSF, your bank may.
- Your bank did not authorize this specific payment. This may happen the first time you use the service. Once you authorize your bank, you should be able to transact.
- Your biller refused the payment. Express Pay will let you know if this is the case and you can contact your biller for more information.
- To protect you from accidental double-payments, express Pay may reject identical payments (same amount to the same biller) made immediately after each other.
Q2. How can I cancel a payment?
Payments are processed instantly and are final. You can refer to their refund policy if warranted.
Q3. How long does it take for a payment to reflect?
Once you submit a payment, express Pay verifies your payment authorization with your bank and then securely submits it to the biller. Most payments are reflected instantly on your account and Express pay will keep you updated on the status of all pending payments.
Q4. How will I know if your payment has been processed?
After you make a payment, express Pay will email you a receipt. You can also check payment status by reviewing your transaction history under “My Account” when logged in. You can also contact them at email@example.com or via phone with your payment reference ID (available on the receipt displayed when you complete bill payment, and on the receipt you receive by email) if you require assistance.
Q5. Why do you need my full name, email address and phone number?
Before you can use express Pay to make payments, you need to confirm your identity. Express Pay protect this information with bank-level security and will never sell your personal information.
Q6. How to contact customer support?
If you are encountering any issues kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (+233) (0) 30 700 0503
Q7. Is Express Pay safe?
Yes, Express Pay is safe. They do not have access to any of your personal information, usernames or passwords.
They also do not have access to your bank account. They simply serve as the platform for you to access your accounts. Express Pay adheres to the highest standards in security in order to keep your data private and secure. All your data is protected with a 256-bit encryption level and the data exchanged with express Pay using SSL in order to create a highly secured connection between users and Express Pay’s servers. They work to bring you a great service, with the peace of mind that your information will be protected.
Q8. How safe and secure are the passwords I store in Express Pay?
All credential information is highly encrypted and remains in a closed system which means no one, including their own employees can decrypt the password. Express Pay has the ability to save a password or delete it, but they can never read one.
Q9. Will Express Pay ever share or sell my information?
According to express pay your privacy is not for sale: Express Pay will NEVER (now or in the future) share any personally identifiable information they collect from their users with any 3rd party.