How To Download Rocket League Sideswipe On Your Mobile?
Rocket League Sideswipe is a new soccer game app to play on your mobile. This soccer game is played with racing cars. Unlike the regular Rocket League title, which features 3D gameplay, Sideswipe is focused on being a mobile experience, offering players a 2D perspective of the game to make it easier to take with you on the go. This new game app was launched in 2021 by Epic Games.
The aim of the Sideswipe is still the same: Compete in 1v1 or 2v2 matches and score the most points. But this new title is meant to be more accessible to mobile players.
How to download Rocket League Sideswipe on your mobile?
It is very easy to download Rocket League Sideswipe on your mobile from South African countries.
Click here to download the game from app store for iPhone
Click here to download the game from Google Play store for Android
Once you download the free game app on your smartphone you are ready to play the game on your mobile.
You will be asked to either login with your:
- Epic Game account
- Xbox Live
- Playstation Live
You can play the game offline
Then you start to play the game and if you are playing offline you will be prompted to create a joystick y touching anywhere on the left half of the game screen and begin to play car soccer.
From the makers of Rocket League, car soccer has been reimagined for mobile devices! Get in the game with the intuitive touch controls. It’s as simple as putting the ball in your opponent’s net, but watch out! Your opponent will try to score too. Hit your boost to go faster, or use it to get off the ground and into the air to pull off some siiiick maneuvers in the air leaving your opponent in awe.
Matches are just two minutes, making Rocket League Sideswipe easy to pick up and play no matter where you are
You can play the game for free also.
At the time of writing Rocket League Sideswipe is only in its pre-season, meaning those who have access to it have time to get used to the title before the game’s inaugural season begins. Players can use this time to get the hang of the controls, earn XP and customization options, and connect their mobile game with their regular Rocket League game.
When you play soccer with cars you can drive, jump, and boost to put the ball in your opponent’s goal. Score more goals than your opponent to win!
Features of the game app
- Fast-paced, easy-to-learn gameplay: Face off in 1v1 or 2v2 gameplay! Rocket League Sideswipe is easy to pick up and play from anywhere! It doesn’t matter if you’re a veteran of Rocket League or just learning your way around the pitch.
- Compete Online: Enjoy Private Matches with friends, or play Competitive Matches online with players around the world! Climb your way up the Competitive Ranks, and even crack the worldwide leaderboard.
- Rocket Pass and Seasons: You can unlock items in the Rocket Pass just by playing Online Matches. Look out for new Rocket Pass items each Season. Rocket League Sideswipe also features Competitive Seasons. Climb as high as you can in Competitive modes each season and earn Player Titles based on your Rank once the Season ends.
- Make your car your own: Can unlock new customization items for your car just by playing! Rocket League Sideswipe features thousands of customization combinations with items like cars, wheels, decals, and more. Make a statement as soon as you hit the pitch.
- Modes and more: In addition to 1v1 and 2v2 modes in soccar (soccer with cars) check out Hoops mode. Communicate with your teammates and opponent with Quick Chat Stickers! Plus, hone your skills in freeplay, offline matches, and tutorials!
While playing you will find that Rocket League Sideswipe will feature mobile controls that are easy to pick up whether you’re a master of Rocket League or a new player still learning your way around the field. Plus, there are advanced mechanics, just like Rocket League, for those who want to climb the Competitive Ranks. In the garage, Rocket League Sideswipe will have robust car customization similar to Rocket League. Players can also expect an online Ranking system for competitive play. As you play the game you will come to explore many other features.
Q1. What are the Rocket League Sideswipe challenges?
Put your skill to the test with in-game Challenges! Earn customization items, XP, and Presents. The Challenge system features Weekly, Season, and Event challenges.
To access challenges:
- Launch Rocket League Sideswipe
- Tap on Challenges at the bottom of your screen
- Tap each challenge category at the bottom of your screen to view your progress.
Q2. How do I link my Epic games account to Rocket League Sideswipe?
You will be prompted to sign in or create a new account when you open the game for the first time. Follow the steps below to ensure that your Rocket League and Rocket League Sideswipe accounts are linked:
- Download Rocket League Sideswipe
- Open Rocket League Sideswipe
- Accept the EULA
- Tap the Next button
- Tap Login with Epic Games
- Tap Sign in
- Sign into your Epic Games Account (the same one that is tied to Rocket League)
If you have already created a new account, you will need to sign out and log-in with the steps above.
Q3. How do I talk to other players in Rocket League Sideswipe?
Quick Chat Stickers empower you to quickly chat with other players without missing a beat. Tap on the speech bubble on the right side to use Quick Chat Stickers while in-game.
Party Chat is available for players who are queueing together.
If you don’t want to see Quick Chat Stickers? Tap on the gear icon in the top right corner then tap on Mute Quick Chat.
Q4. What are Mystery Items in Rocket League Sideswipe?
Mystery Items are daily drops of in-game Items. There is no need to spend SP to unlock your Mystery Items as they will unlock for free every 12 hours.
- To claim your daily Mystery Item:
- Launch Rocket League Sideswipe
- Tap on the Item Shop
- Tap on Mystery Item to claim your free Item of the day
If you don’t want to wait? You can use SP to unlock Mystery Items early! Follow the above steps to claim additional Mystery Items for the following prices:
- 1st Mystery Item – Free
- 2nd Mystery Item – 100 SP
- 3rd Mystery Item – 200 SP
- 4th Mystery Item – 400 SP
- 5th Mystery Item and up – 500 SP
Q5. What is SP in Rocket League Sideswipe?
SP is the in-game currency that you earn by playing Rocket League Sideswipe. You can earn SP by unlocking levels in Rocket Pass. You also collect SP by salvaging items you do not want. Check out the Item Shop to spend SP on unique in-game items.