How To Play African Roulette At Online Casinos?
Roulette is a very interesting game to play at casinos. There are many game variations of this table game. Such as:
- French, European, American in both software and live dealer games
- Double ball roulette, two times the chance of winning
- Multi wheel versions with two or three wheels
- Slingshot Auto and Immersive Roulette tabels
The only difference between a American Roulette table and those that can be found in the rest of the world is a extra field containing a double zero (00). For the rest the game is completely identical to all other regular versions for this game.
Though roulette is a simple game to play with different betting options that you can choose but it all depends on the Roulette game variations that you have choosen. When you have deposited your money in an online casino you just choose the game you want to play by clicking it. You will see your balance at the bottom and with the majority of the roulette games the casino chips are stacked by value on the right bottom-side of the table. Click on the value you want to play with and tap or click on the pointer to the desired number(s) you want to play. Once all bets are placed you can click the spin button and the boulette start to spin in the wheel. After a while the roulette will land in one of the pockets and if you have the right bet you will win.
Besides numbers you can also place bets on Odds and Evens, Red or Black or multiple fields combined like side bets or corner bets. Every section has his own pay-out percentage and it is logical that a single number will pay-out the highest return of your bet 1 to 35.
About African Roulette
At African casinos the most widely played roulette variant is African Roulette to play and win. The objective is to predict on which section of the wheel the ball will come to rest. The 38 sections of the wheel are marked with numbers from 0 to 36. 0 and 00 are green, the rest are alternatively red or black.
The rules of playing African roulette are very similar to any other roulette game. You place your bet, let the dealer spin the wheel, and win. However, the wheel itself has some important differences from European and American roulette.
In African roulette, there are only 13 numbers to bet on. They are from 1 to 12 and a zero. Traditionally, the wheel is divided into red & black sections: 6 black and 6 red with a green zero slot.
This means you predict which section of the wheel the ball will come to rest. The 13 sections of the wheel are marked with numbers from 0 to 12. Zero is green, the rest are alternatively red or black.
Select the value of your chips, click on the area of the table of your choice to place your bet. Once you are happy with your selection, click on Spin to start the roulette wheel. When the ball lands on a number, the result will appear onscreen. On the table the marker will move to the number on which the ball has stopped. If you have a bet covering that number, you win! In all group bets if a result of 0 occurs half the stake is returned to you.
Betting types at African Roulette
Here are the most popular betting types of African Roulette:
- Straight-up: You bet on a single number by placing your chips directly on the number.
- Split bet: You bet on two numbers by placing your chips on the line between the two numbers on the table number grid.
- Street bet: In street bet, you bet on three numbers by placing your chips on the external line of the row of numbers.
- Basket bet: You bet on three numbers (either 0, 1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3) by placing your chips on the line where the three numbers meet.
- Top Line bet: You bet on the first four numbers (0, 1, 2 and 3) by placing your chips in the corner between the row of numbers and the zero area.
- Corner bet: You bet on four numbers by placing your chips in the center, where the four numbers meet.
- Double Line bet: You bet on six numbers by placing your chips on the external line between the two rows of numbers.
African roulette is much easier to play than its more popular counterpart variations. It has just 13 betting sections. Thanks to the reduced number of betting options, as a result of which the odds are better. To make a bet in African roulette, you have to choose a chip or chips with the desired number written on it. Usually, the most popular wagers include 200, 400, 2000, 4000, and 20000. But you can choose your own as well. The minimum stake starts from $0.15, while the maximum bet can reach $350. Remember that the stake can’t be changed once the game starts.
Each betting spot on the table is a separate bet. Roulette bets fall into two categories: inside bets and outside bets. Inside bets are bets on up to six numbers selectable within the table number grid. Whereas outside bets are bets on groups of 12 or 18 numbers selectable outside the table number grid.
How to play African Roulette at online casinos?
You can play African Roulette here at friendly online casinos with real Naira.
After the formalities of joining the casino go to games lobby and select African Roulette. Upon loading the game, you will be presented with the game screen. Select stake (represented by poker chips) then choose where across the board to bet. Once selections have been made, press Spin to engage the game.
Before you start playing, you must select the value of your chips. The currency will reflect the currency of your account. To select a chip value, simply click on the chip of the value you require on the edge of the table. The following chip values are available: 0.1, 0.5, 1, 5, 25, 100 and 250. The selected value will appear with a white circle around it. By default the red 5 chip is selected.
To make a wager in African roulette, you have to choose a chip or chips with the desired strike written on it. Usually, the most popular wagers include 200, 400, 2000, 4000, and 20000, but you can also choose your own. The minimum stake starts from $0.15, while the maximum bet can reach $350. Remember that the stake can’t be changed once the game starts.
As you hover over the different areas of the table, the numbers included in each selection will be highlighted and the bet details will appear in the bottom right corner of the table, above the Total Stake box.
To make your selection, click on the area of the table of your choice. Every click will place on the table a chip of the value you selected. Different chip values may be used on different bets by selecting a different chip value after each bet.
Once you are happy with your selection, click on Spin to start the roulette wheel and your bet will be placed.
Game Controls for African Roulette
- Spin— Click to engage the game
- Same bet—Click to reselect all selections as the previous bet.
- Rebet – Click to reselect all selections as the previous bet and spin.
- Double – Click to double the stake as the previous bet with the same selections.
- Undo—Click to revert to the most recent state of stakes/selections on the board.
- Redo—Click to reverse the most recent ‘undo’.
- Clear—Click to clear the board completely of all stakes and selections.
- Limits info—Click to see the stake limits for each bet type.
- Speed – Click and drag left or right to alter the speed in which the wheel spins.
- Autoplay (< and >)— Click to select the number of times you want to automatically rebet the same bet as the previous. Once selected, pressing spin will then engage the game automatically for however many times autoplay has been selected for.
When the ball lands on a number, the result will appear in the top right corner of your screen. On the table the marker will move to the number on which the ball has stopped. If you have a bet covering that number, you win. Any winnings will be credited to your account. Payout values are calculated as ODDS multiplied by the total chip value for the bet.
As an example Player puts the 0.5 chip on number 4, number 7 and number 32. Once the wheel has stopped spinning, the ball lands on the number 4. The player’s winnings equal 0.5×36=18 (36 = odds of the ball landing on 4), but minus 1 for the two 0.5 chips placed on 7 and 32. The total winnings therefore amount to 17.
You can now choose the best online casinos from this list of legit casinos and enjoy African Roulette now.